Things to do in Winnipeg
Whether you are visiting Winnipeg for business or pleasure, if you have time to explore the city, you won't regret it. Spend the day strolling the Forks Market, shop at Polo Park Shopping Centre, or explore our wonderful local museums including the Western Canada Aviation Museum and Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame & Museum. Find our list of things to do in Winnipeg below or visit the Official Website of Winnipeg Tourism for additional information.
- Assiniboine Park and Zoo - 5.0 km/3.1 miles
Located at the west end of Assiniboine Park, the zoo is home to 1,200 animals of 275 different species.
- McPhillips Street Station Casino - 5.0 km/3.1 miles
Find exceptional dining, entertainment and more in the old-world elegance of McPhillips Street Station Casino.
- Winnipeg Art Gallery - 6.9 km/4.3 miles
Founded in 1912, the Winnipeg Art Gallery is Canada's oldest civic gallery with almost 24,000 pieces in the permanent collections.
- The Forks National Historic Site - 9.6 km/6.0 miles
Located at the junction of the Red and Assiniboine rivers, The Forks includes the Esplanade Riel Bridge, look out to St. Boniface and the French Quarter, Variety Heritage Adventure Park and much more.
- Club Regent Casino - 14.0 km/8.7 miles
Try your luck at the tropical jungle themed Club Regent Casino.
- Fort Whyte Alive - 14.0 km/8.7 miles
Reconnect with nature 364 days a year at Fort Whyte Alive.
- Assiniboia Downs Race Track - 15.0 km/9.3 miles
Experience the rush of live horse racing at Assiniboia Downs Race Track.
- Royal Canadian Mint - 18.2 km/11.3 miles
Tour the Winnipeg factory or shop the boutique between Tuesday to Saturday (Labour Day to Victoria Day).
- MTS Centre Winnipeg 7.6 km/4.7 miles
Check out this indoor arena in downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba. Enjoy hockey games with friends and family then come back and relax with us.
- Polo Park Winnipeg 3.5 km/2.2 miles
Shop till you drop at this unique shopping center in Winnipeg. We have everything you need for a day full of shopping and fun.
- Western Canada Aviation Museum - 2.0 km/1.2 miles
The second largest aviation museum in Canada features vast aircraft collections and interactive exhibits.
- Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame & Museum - 9.0 km/5.6 miles
Dedicated to the history of sports in Manitoba, the Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame is a must-see for sports enthusiasts.
- Manitoba Children's Museum - 9.0 km/5.6 miles
Founded in 1983, the Manitoba Children's Museum is home to twelve innovative permanent galleries and hands-on fun.
- The Manitoba Museum (previously the Manitoba Museum of Man and Nature) - 10.0 km/6.2 miles
Learn about our human and natural heritage at the largest museum in Winnipeg. The museum also features a planetarium and Institute of stained glass.
- The Forks Market - 9.0 km/5.6 miles
Explore this historical 6-story tower filled with local food and arts and crafts vendors.
- Assiniboine Golf Course - 3.0 km/1.9 miles
Test your golf swing at this Par 72 course, located less than 2 miles from Four Points Winnipeg Airport.
- John Blumberg Golf Course - 14.0 km/8.7 miles
Just a short drive west of Winnipeg, John Blumberg Golf Course is actually 2 golf courses combined with 27 holes.